To be responsible for volume preparation of foods and to provide nutritional meals by preparing and serving meals in an attractive manner, and to maintain a high standard of sanitation and safety.
- Prepare, season and cook meat, fish, fowl, vegetables, soups, desserts, modified diet foods and casserole dishes according to standard recipes.
- Prepare all food in sufficient quantities to cover all service requirements.
- Time preparation to meet service schedules.
- Estimate food requirements, utilize leftovers.
- Present food in attractive and palatable manner.
- Handle, Standardize recipes and determine number of portions needed for meal.
- Requisition daily food and supplies.
- Supervise and instruct kitchen workers regarding food preparation and cleaning.
- Clean work area and equipment.
- Submit requisitions for maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Confer with managers and dietitian regarding total kitchen functioning.
- Follow all policies and procedures of the Dietary Department.
- Adhere to all Federal/State regulations/guidelines and facility and department safety policies and procedures.
BRIA Health Services
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimers / dementia care.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.