Provides a clean and sanitary environment for staff and residents using proper policies and procedures.
- Wet mops resident rooms and bathrooms daily.
- Uses Wet Floor signs and other cautions as indicated.
- Dusts in assigned work areas.
- Cleans draperies and privacy curtains.
- Cleans resident beds and closets per schedule.
- Sanitizes resident unit using proper policies and procedures.
- Washes windows and mirrors per schedule.
- Cleans vaporizers per policies and procedures.
- Properly sanitizes resident utensils in a timely manner.
- Shampoos and cleans carpeting per schedule and prn.
- Labels all compounds and chemicals properly and stores them in locked storage areas.
- Follows user directions for all compounds and chemicals.
- Uses proper body mechanics
- Follows proper infection control practices.
- Follows proper hand washing practices.
- Washes walls and ceilings.
- Keeps ash trays and wastebaskets emptied.
- Adheres to cleaning duties and schedule for area assigned.
- Disposes of garbage safely, promptly, and in a sanitary manner.
- Reports promptly any indication of rodents and other pests.
- Maintains clean storage area.
- Stores cleaning rags in closed metal containers.
- Observes for resident safety when in resident care areas.
- Maintains fire aisles when using cleaning cart.
- Observes, reports, and intervenes in potential fire/safety hazards.
- Ensures one chair with arms per resident per room.
- Returns folding chairs to proper place when not in use.
- Treats residents and staff with respect and dignity.
- Adheres to all facility and department safety policies and procedures.
Receives supervision from Housekeeping Supervisor & Administrator.
BRIA Health Services
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in abroad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function,and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac,orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis,we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options,including specialized Alzheimers / dementia care.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.