Due to our clients exciting growth plans, we are seeking a passionate and eager Receptionist/Office Assistant to support our manufacturing team. We are looking for friendly disposition for this manufacturing client. This is an exciting time to join our growing and developing team! Job
Answering phone and processing paperwork
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other department specific programs.
Here are several tips to help build trust with both your coworkers and your superiors:
* Be honest and share information completely. Be straightforward and honest with everyone and expect the same in return.
* Be open to the ideas of others. Don’t dismiss an idea simply because it doesn’t align with what you had in mind. Take everyone’s feedback into consideration before making a final decision and let others be heard.
* Stand up for what you believe in. If you feel strongly about an issue, make sure you voice your opinion–but be sure you can share some evidence to support your view.
* Follow through on commitments. The easiest way to lose someone’s trust and confidence is to let them down. Make sure you meet your commitments and don’t set deadlines you can’t meet.
* Learn from your mistakes. Mistakes will happen, and when they do, own up to them. Taking responsibility and developing a process to ensure the same mistake isn’t repeated is a great way to build trust.