Tasting Room Manager – Brew Bus Brewing Inc
Full Time – Salaried, Exempt
This position is responsible for the overall daily operation, guest satisfaction, and guest experience of the brewery tasting room which includes dining room and patio, private events, etc.
- Provides supervision of all front of house positions at the location.
- Ensures superior service is offered to all guests and is a priority of all managers and employees.
- Responds to all guest complaints and works to proactively resolve them within company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures the proper standards are followed for tasting room set up, including opening and closing procedures and hourly staff side work procedures.
- Supervises settlement of customer purchases in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitors feedback at the end of each shift, including the communication from managers in the log.
- Performs daily accounting and cash control including invoice coding and approval.
- Orders, receives, codes, and stocks all beverages, goods and services, and performs daily cost tracking.
- Works with internal marketing/Event team to develop and execute revenue generating events on a monthly basis.
- Ensures all food and beverage products are prepared and presented in accordance to written recipes and specifications.
- Manages and participates in monthly inventory.
- Plans and conducts weekly manager meeting and all department meeting.
- Ensures the manager office premises and building premises are appropriately and adequately secured and locked during and at the end of shifts.
- Ensures the restaurant is adequately and properly stocked with the appropriate food and beverage levels.
- Is the main communicator between the executive team and the Front of House staff.
- Conducts daily meetings with staff to inform them of happenings in the restaurant.
- Maintains a high standard of cleanliness of restaurant and appearance of staff.
- Handles staff queries and assists with problems.
- Regularly checks restaurant for maintenance requirements and submits maintenance requests or performs the repair.
- Ensures that staff receives continual training necessary for job competence, including use of the POS system.
- Recruits own staff liaising with other departments and assists in on boarding.
- Ensures the scheduling standards and practices are being met for all employee schedules.
- Maintains strict security standards to avoid theft or damage.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.