LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Behavioral Health - Weekend Overnight
BRENTWOOD SPRINGS LLC Nashville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 to $23 Hourly
Provides nursing care for clients detoxing from drugs and/or alcohol. This is a great opportunity to meet a growing need in our communities.
We are hiring immediately for:
Friday and Saturday 7p-7a and PRN
Provide coordinated hands on clinical care to patients withdrawing from addiction to alcohol, opiates, benzodiazepines and/or other addicting substances.
- Maintain detailed care and documentation on patients’ condition and progress through detox and withdrawal of addicting substances.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years’ Nursing experience required
- Current LPN license in TN
- Experience in substance abuse and/or rehabilitation setting a plus
- Knowledge of Safety / Infection risk/ and Regulations Regarding Patient Confidentiality (Hipaa).
- Proficiency in Verbal and in Written Communication Skills
- If you are in recovery yourself, we ask that you have at least 1 year of sobriety.
- Resume of experience and 2 references required.
BRENTWOOD SPRINGS LLC
5935 Edmondson PikeNashville, TN