Purpose of the position:
The Industrial Sales role is responsible for developing new and existing business through product development and industry specific account development. This role's primary focus is on developing relationships with new and existing accounts through field/sales visits.
Ideal candidate requires a general understanding and technical competence in industrial/packaging/drive components manufacturing. Candidate will be able to identify and design business and sales objectives, discover customer pain points, offer recommendations and recognize new market opportunities.
• Full-time Industrial Sales; Sales Region: Western Michigan and Northern Indiana
• Based at home office with Company car
• Business travel is daily and overnight travel is required up to 50% - 75%
• Increase market share by promoting products and services to existing and new accounts
• Define competitor customers and convert them to BRECOflex accounts
• Maintain and develop opportunities in current accounts where a working relationship exists
• Troubleshoot applications/processes
• Prepare weekly itineraries, call reports, expense and mileage reports
• Maintain an organized and efficient home office to support sales activities
Requirements for this position:
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering, desired
• Minimum two (2) years experience in sales or applications pertaining to: industrial/packaging/drive components manufacturing
• Excellent selling skills or the ability to develop such skills
• Optimal utilization of time management
• Knowledge of technical terminology
• Excellent follow-up skills
• Communication skills to present technical information to all levels in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to listen to customers, analyze needs and apply solutions to problems utilizing strategic and logical thinking
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Experience with CRM, both PC and mobile. ACT!, preferred
• Highly competitive wages
• Health plan covering medical and dental
• 401(k) with Company match
• Flexible Spending Account
• Company vehicle
• Company supplied smartphone and laptop
• The opportunity to join a strong team
BRECOflex CO., L.L.C. is an international manufacturing company of polyurethane timing belts and metal pulleys. We are the industry pioneer and leader. As an ISO 9001 certified company, BRECOflex CO., L.L.C. provides quality products and quality service for industrial conveying, power transmission and linear drive components.
Our customers range from fortune 500 organizations to small businesses. We are a major supplier to various industries such as: robotic, packaging, food processing, medical equipment, linear and automation, paper handling, glass, and woodworking; these suppliers consist of OEM's, End Users, and Distributors. We deliver exceptional service from our east coast based headquarters and sales offices located throughout North and South America.
We provide innovative solutions. From our customer's needs to their production floor; our exceptional service and proven ability to deliver customized product with short lead times is unmatched.