Purpose & Objective:
Oversee the Press Room and Finishing departments utilizing professional & technical knowledge to benefit and contribute to plant profitability for the Company.
Manage plant shift scheduling in a real-time operation to facilitate the maximization of human resources to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, scheduling, and economic goals.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position Should Have:
- 3 to 5 years documented Supervisor experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Plastics Injection Molding experience preferred
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft office and a basic understanding of continuous improvement.
- Management experience with forecasting, scheduling, and real-time operations management is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well with management, peers, and subordinates.