Floor Technicians- Part Time
- $16 Hourly
Perform preventive maintenance tasks to ensure carpeted, wood, natural stone and tile floors are maintained on a scheduled basis conforming to Bravo! Building Services, Inc.’s standards.
- Perform required maintenance of wood floors to include buffing and the application of conditioners
- Maintain tile floors in accordance with the preventive maintenance schedule. Floor care techniques to be used include stripping, light scrubbing, burnishing, and re-coating with wax as required.
- Perform required maintenance of carpeted floors in accordance with the preventive maintenance schedule. Floor care techniques to be used include: spot removal, dry care systems, bonnet cleaning, and hot water extraction.
- Machine scrub natural stone flooring.
- Shampoo furniture using the hot water extraction method
- Post proper warning signs when performing floor care.
- Maintain equipment and supplies needed to perform duties in a neat and orderly condition.
- Maintain equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly condition.
- Report to Supervisor of repairs needed in assigned areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Ability to read and write English is desired.
- Experience: Two years of floor care experience to include wood, tile and carpet floors desired.
- Manual dexterity to operate powered floor equipment
- Corrected vision so that tasks are completed in a manner using required safety precautions
- Corrected hearing so that powered equipment can be operated safely
- Stretching and bending
- Mobility to move around a building
- Lifting up to 150 lbs when required
- Ability to work in an office setting or in a physician’s office/hospital environment
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a floor tech.
- Ability to read and write English is desired.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
BRAVO! Building Services, a KBS company is a leading facility services organization that has been working with Federal and commercial clients for over 25 years throughout the Northeast corridor of the U.S. Since our inception, BRAVO! Building Services has tremendous growth with over 4000 employees and hundreds of Fortune’s 100 and 500 customers. Recognized as one of the best and fastest companies to work for and recently joined forces with KBS in Oceanside, CA.
BRAVO! Building ServicesMcLean, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.