Key Holder - Sales Associate
BRAHMIN LEATHER WORKS INC Newport, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
The Brahmin Leather Works Part Time Key Holder will partner with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in creating a store environment which provides
exceptional sales and customer service, execution of visuals directions, recruiting, developing and retaining a strong selling team. The Key Holder
position manages a staff of sales associates. This position is responsible for a sales goal.
● Coordinate staff by providing timely coaching and feedback to maximize individual and team performance.
● Develop and maintain positive working relationships that support a positive work environment.
● Support the education of the store team fashion trends and product knowledge.
● Maintain two-way communication with the store Manager to stay abreast of company and store information and brand initiative, as well as inform the manager of
all store activities.
● Ensure associates follow dress code and meet appearance standards that professionally represent the brand.
● Support an environment that positions Brahmin Leather Works as an Employer of Choice.
● Support effective on boarding and support learning opportunities.
● Provide basic direction to associates and appropriately delegate tasks.
● Support Store Manager with recruiting functions: Network and Recruit.
● Support Store Manger with developing talent: Ensure effective on-boarding.
● Provide timely coaching and feedback to associates when appropriate: Support the Store Manager with performance issues.
Sales and Service:
● Achieve sales and service metrics in key measurable areas including: DPTs, UPTs, AURs and Customer Conversion.
● Use Company resources and personal leadership to facilitate and sustain a strong selling environment that holds associates accountable for
achieving productivity standards and other sales metrics.
● Analyze store reports to optimize performance and take action based on business trends.
● Lead by example and maintain consistent selling and service standards through communication, training and individual accountability. Assist in identifying
opportunities to maximize sales and ensure financial goals achieved.
● Demonstrate a high level of selling and customer service skills to achieve sales.
● Service multiple customers at a time, multi-task or handle projects simultaneously.
● Exhibits knowledge of industry trends and the competitions
● Manage and guide associates to consistently market Brahmin brand initiatives and grow key sales and service metrics
● Ensure exceptional selling interactions that guarantee meaningful experience and build brand relationships.
● Drive brand loyalty by supporting all service enhancers to build strong relationships, including active use of clients books and marketing initiatives with local
business for store events.
● Take an active role in assisting the Store Manager to build store business.
● Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the business.
● Maintain store cleanliness and housekeeping standards.
● Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
● Ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal employment laws.
● Support the planning and execution of Brahmin brand visual direction.
● Participate and lead special projects and other duties as assigned.
● Leads with integrity and enthusiasm to motivate to total store achievement.
● Has a strong sense of drive, ambition and passion for selling ensuring the overall store business success.
● Must be outgoing and assertive with the ability to make store business successful.
● Ability to communicate professionally and in a timely matter with the Store Manager, customers, associates, and company partners.
● Ability to lead by example and maintain consistent selling and service standards through communication, training and individual accountability.
● Ability to partner with management on store issues.
● Maintain professional appearance that reflects the brand.
● Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business including opening/closing shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
● Requires ability to move about in the store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, carrying, bending, lifting and
or reaching out with one’s body, arms, or legs.
● High School or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required and 1-2 years of retail experience.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be
inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
BRAHMIN LEATHER WORKS INC
RetailView all jobs at BRAHMIN LEATHER WORKS INC