We are a global provider of integrated marketing and communication solutions for medical device, biotech, and life science companies and their customers.
The Account Manager for our Irvine, CA office will be responsible for managing accounts, managing projects (print and digital), meeting deadlines, and developing excellent client relationships.
As the point of contact with our clients, experience with social media platforms will be of importance. This role works to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, ensuring their project needs are met and encouraging clients to integrate more with Brado. The ideal candidate will have experience with healthcare clients in the medical device, biotech and/or life science fields.
This position will focus on attending client needs, contributing to analysis meetings, estimates, and proposals, and overseeing project deliverables. Ensuring that the final deliverables are within scope, budget, delivered on time, and in line with creative expectations is key to the success of the Account Manager.
Candidates should be excellent at customer service, have good communication skills (both internally and with the client), attentive, organized, detail-oriented, curious, and proactive with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides daily account service to clients’ accounts via phone, email and direct contact. Note that periodic travel may be required
- Using knowledge of social media and digital platforms to ensure they are properly executed, up to date and work with the strategy
- Participates in and actively leads client calls.
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with clients by understanding focus and needs and anticipating them in advance.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Ensures that creative and deliverables are on point with strategy
- Responsible for budget management including tracking and reporting
- Stays current with company offerings and industry trends, vendor offerings, and third-party research/findings
- Supports and solves problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations.
- Communicates with senior management on project status, client pain points/wins and monthly/quarterly initiatives.
- Develops new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to help company growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a University or 4-year college
- Experience in Healthcare or Life Sciences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational ability and attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to speak and present with professionalism and confidence.
- Experience in social media marketing
- 2-4 years related experience in an Account Manager/Director or relevant role
- Great attitude and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Agency experience on the account management side strongly preferred
Please visit our website to apply. https://brado.net/careers/job-listing/account-manager-integrated-marketing-southern-california/
Brado has offices in St. Louis, MO; Chicago, IL; and Orange County, CA
BRADOBrado is an insight-driven brand growth firm focused on transforming lives. We help courageous brands thrive. We're organized around three practices that work synergistically to inspire, transform and grow the brands we work with: Creative Insight, Business Transformation and Brand Activation. Each is powered by a rich hub of digital intelligence that uses search, social and brand data to understand unfiltered human behavior, wants and needs. Brado has offices in St. Louis, MO; Chicago, IL; and Orange County, CA