- Consistent recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work”
- Recognition as “Top 5 Accounting Firm in the Bay Area”
- Summer Hours – Leave early on Friday afternoons from June to August!
- BPMU – A corporate university that’s dedicated to your career growth and development
- Flexibility in your day-to-day work schedule
- Rich diversity in the clients, industries, and overall work
You Have (Requirements):
- 2+ years’ experience in public accounting with an emphasis in Partnership Taxation.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field (Masters degree a plus)
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining the CPA
- Participate in tax research about complex tax issues.
- Exposure to a variety of entities and industries.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking.
- Experience developing and training associate level professionals.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of partnership clients in the Real-Estate, Crypto Currency, Venture Capital, and Private Equity space.
- Work with clients to minimize their federal, state, and local tax liability.
- Supervise tax associates' assignments and managing the day-to-day delivery of tax compliance / consulting services to the client.
- Develop and motivate tax associates by providing them with counseling, leadership and career guidance.