- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The time is now! It is an exciting time at BPG, and we have a great opportunity for an experienced Safety Coordinator.
The key roles include the following:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Emergency Response & Investigations
- Assisting with policy development and implementation
- Safety training and development
- Insurance Liaison
The duties of this position are listed below. These duties help define clearer expectations for this position but are not intended to detail all tasks.
- Conducts accident investigations, post-accident drug screening requests, and other overall duties related to investigations and incident mitigation.
- Develops, writes, and presents findings, conclusions, and results of investigations to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Proposes, as required, additional training programs, procedures, policies, or other items needed resulting from an investigation finding and/or observation of personnel.
- Conducts unscheduled and/or regular walk-through inspections of project job sites.
- Provides training on specific safety topics.
- Attends weekly, monthly, and quarterly department meetings to present safety topics.
- Evaluates and communicates safety procedures to field employees and office personnel.
- Evaluates effectiveness of toolbox talks and makes recommendations on topics.
- Inspects and assigns job site PPE and other safety related tools/devices as appropriate to job tasks.
- Identifies and recommends enhancements to current job site safety topics.
- Any other job or project related assignments that may be necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma Required
- 3-5 years of Environmental, Health and Safety experience
- Desire and ability to attain a BCSP certification in the course of employment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must have excellent time management skills and work habits
- Employer-paid options for medical and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Additional voluntary medical, dental, vision, disability, accident, legal, ID theft, and life insurance plans available
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays for eligible employees
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BPG Designs, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at BPG Designs, LLC