RPA Senior Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BP3 gives people faster ways to get things done.
We streamline and automate the processes that drive everything from customer experience to employee productivity. It’s no secret that companies are riddled with all kinds of broken processes, but the real shocker is that many of the so-called solutions are just as broken as the process they’re trying to fix. To create more successful, lasting efficiencies, BP3 brings more focus, more foresight, and more follow-up to every project. It’s how we’ve achieved an unprecedented 99.9% success rate, and why some of the world’s most recognizable brands -- such as eBay, Charter, Whole Foods, and others -- rely on BP3.
RPA Senior Consultant
The RPA Senior Consultant matches technical insight to business needs for digital transformation through automation. Ultimately responsible for delivering the technical assets to make our automation designs a reality, the RPA Senior Consultant must also be comfortable talking with customers and business users about any business process across all industries, and the implications of automation implementation.
The RPA Senior Consultant should be a consummate expert with greater than two (2) years professional experience in one of the primary RPA tools and possesses the capability to learn and become proficient with other industry standard platforms as dictated by business need. The primary platforms we focus on include Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath and Pega Robotics.
Expertise in related technology is a great benefit: C# and/or Java, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Technology (.NET technologies, SQL Server, Web Services).
- Provide excellent client engagement
- Engagement team leadership and mentoring to ensure a successful delivery to the client
- Client and Sales team relationship management
- Work with client subject matter experts to gather and document process requirements
- Implement, test and deliver high quality robotic process automation solutions
- Write end user and RPA administration run books/documentation for delivered RPA solutions
- Apply agile development methodology to the technical delivery
- Potential of travel to customer sites to work directly with customer technical staff and mentor their use of RPA suites as well as customer business staff to validate requirements, play back solutions, and collaborate on robotic designs (BP3 is not currently traveling due to the pandemic)
- More than two years of experience building RPA bots within an industry standard RPA platform
- Demonstrated professional experience in multiple RPA technologies
- RPA platform certification(s)
- Demonstrates successful engagement leadership experience
- Three to five years of technical consulting experience
- Understanding of RPA infrastructure setup and best practices
- Understanding of Assisted vs Unassisted Robotics Implementations
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of OCR libraries or tools, BPM Platforms, Decision Management Platforms, or AI services.
- Experience with relational database technologies such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Based in Austin, TX
- Bachelor degree in a technical major or similar amount of work experience.
What BP3 Has to Offer
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Employer HSA Contributions
- 50% Employer Paid Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Matching Employer Contributions
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, and LTD
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- A team that genuinely cares about you, not just the work you do!
Response to COVID
- BP3 employees have the ability to work 100% remote
- Austin Headquarters office space is open for vaccinated employees who want to work in person, but no employees are required to visit the office. Workspaces have been arranged to allow for social distancing. PPE is available.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- What was it about the job posting that made you want to apply / Why are you interested in working at BP3?
- What is your desired salary?
- When are you available to begin work?
- building RPA bots within an industry standard RPA platform: 2 years (Required)
- Technical Consulting: 3 years (Required)
- RPA Platform Certification (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
BP3Why Work Here?
100% paid for benefits, 401k matching, unlimited PTO, HSA, Student loan reimbursement, life insurance and a team that genuinely cares!
Become part of the fast growing BP3 Global team. We need your ideas, passion, and skills to continue providing our clients with exceptional solutions and business value. BP3 Global Is a full service Digital Process Automation services firm that offers enterprise customers the reassurance of excellent and skilled professionals in strategy, process design, technology, project implementation, and software training. We bring more focus, more foresight, and more follow-up to every project. It’s how we’ve achieved an unprecedented 99.9% success rate, and why some of the world’s most recognizable brands -- such as eBay, Charter, Whole Foods, and others -- rely on us.