- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BP3 gives people faster ways to get things done.
We streamline and automate the processes that drive everything from customer experience to employee productivity. It’s no secret that companies are riddled with all kinds of broken processes, but the real shocker is that many of the so-called solutions are just as broken as the process they’re trying to fix. To create more successful, lasting efficiencies, BP3 brings more focus, more foresight, and more follow-up to every project. It’s how we’ve achieved an unprecedented 99.9% success rate, and why some of the world’s most recognizable brands -- such as eBay, Charter, Whole Foods, and others -- rely on BP3.
About the Role
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing existing client relationships, and supports the business through the development, management, and execution of strategic and tactical account development. The Account Manager candidate will be responsible for communicating the value of BP3’s professional services, product assets, and support offerings.
- Plan and execute appropriate business strategies to achieve booking targets
- Generate alternative approaches and innovative solutions that will create a competitive edge for the client’s business.
- Lead business development activities for cross-sell opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms of engagement while maintaining deal profitability
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through creative pipelining and prospecting
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Provide insight to the customer, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market. Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Develop financially and technically sound solutions and value propositions
- Respond to RFPs, generate proposals, and liaise with customers and BP3 leadership to negotiate contracts for software license and support, professional services, and subscription services
- Work with BP3 partners to generate BP3 value propositions
- You're a motivated enterprise consultative sales professional driven to add value to your clients and their intelligent automation strategies. You are a creative and energetic self-starter who can identify and build strong working relationships at all levels and with diverse teams within the client organization to maintain and grow business. You are able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility, build a strong relationship and contribute to the success of our clients and BP3.
- 10+ years of direct experience selling major accounts, B2B: inclusive of 3-5 years of selling direct professional services
- Candidate should have prior client services experience in IT services industry
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with CXO level leadership
- Well-versed in account management activities and processes
- Experience managing large project deals, working in an onsite, nearshore and/or offshore model
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent team with professionalism and self sufficiency
- Experience working with and leveraging large partner organizations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Able to communicate well and build successful relationships across all levels of the organization
- Superior written, verbal, presentation and negotiation communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side
- Customer-centric strategic mindset
- Proven success exceeding quota and outperforming peers through hard work and tenacity.
- Stable and progressive history of quota achievement
- Knowledge of Intelligent Automation/Process Management (BPA, DPA, RPA, AI, ML, Process Mining and Case Management solutions)
- Solid proven territory analysis skills
- Experience selling both premise and cloud-based solutions, including transition to cloud services desirable
- Fluent with Microsoft Office or Google docs, Excel or Google Sheets, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce.com
- US Citizenship is required
- Ability to travel is required
- Relocation assistance is not available
What BP3 Has to Offer
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Employer HSA Contributions
- 50% Employer Paid Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Matching Employer Contributions
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, and LTD
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- A team that genuinely cares about you, not just the work you do!
Response to COVID
- BP3 employees have the ability to work 100% remote
- Austin Headquarters office space is open for vaccinated employees who want to work in person, but no employees are required to visit the office. Workspaces have been arranged to allow for social distancing. PPE is available.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Do you have knowledge of Intelligent Automation / Process Management (BPA, DPA, RPA, AI, ML, Process Mining, and Case Management) Solutions?
- Are you fully vaccinated against Covid-19?
- What was it about the job listing, or BP3 as a company, that prompted you to apply?
- selling major accounts, B2B,: 10 years (Required)
- selling direct professional services: 3 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
BP3Why Work Here?
100% paid for benefits, 401k matching, unlimited PTO, HSA, Student loan reimbursement, life insurance and a team that genuinely cares!
Become part of the fast growing BP3 Global team. We need your ideas, passion, and skills to continue providing our clients with exceptional solutions and business value. BP3 Global Is a full service Digital Process Automation services firm that offers enterprise customers the reassurance of excellent and skilled professionals in strategy, process design, technology, project implementation, and software training. We bring more focus, more foresight, and more follow-up to every project. It’s how we’ve achieved an unprecedented 99.9% success rate, and why some of the world’s most recognizable brands -- such as eBay, Charter, Whole Foods, and others -- rely on us.