BOXX Modular rents, leases, repairs, renovates and sells temporary and permanent modular buildings, including standard buildings ready for immediate delivery and custom-designed solutions. We work with our customers to plan and provide workplace solutions, and supply additional services such as delivery and installation, furniture rentals and more.
We offer a career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility and brilliance. Like a diamond, we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment.
We have a full-time position for an Accounting Administrator (Contracts Administrator) in Houston, TX.
This dynamic role in our Houston branch is detail and process-oriented and requires someone who has a strong base in accounting and contract administration. This position is responsible for providing support and insight on monthly and quarterly financial results, contract review and billables.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in accounting related administration such as contract administration, billing/customer invoicing, AP/AR or similar, preferably within the operations of a business. Strong attention to detail, numerical skills, organization and communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Contract ownership and administration after contract has been awarded for life cycle of contract;
· Creation of Purchase Orders, GRPO’s and processing AP invoices for payment;
· Invoicing Receivables in a timely matter, targets will be provided based on project type;
· Enter data into the SAP business database which includes Contract Documents, Purchasing and Billing;
· Maintain SAP asset rental status;
· Manage commitment days and contract terms on contracts when applicable and on an asset by asset basis for contracted capital purchases. Provide Division Admin Manager with a quarterly updated on contract status;
· Obtain and administer contract change orders from sales team;
· Period close duties per month end calendar, including uploading journal vouchers, MIR result analysis, adjustments and month end matrix;
· Maintain and organize electronic project files;
· Perform all other project tracking, percent complete tracking and data entry requirements;
· Tend to any customer disputes and questions immediately and in a highly professional manner;
· Provide correct operations and rental billing to requesting customers within 24hrs;
· Accounts receivables management – CA’s to enforce payment terms agreed to within contract and provide weekly updates to branch team;
· Establish a working relationship with sublease vendors, and operational sub-contractors to ensure all AP invoices coincide with contracted third-party agreement and rental billing and processed at the correct time;
· GL budget review and cost analytics on a monthly / quarterly / yearly basis
· Other duties as required.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in an AR/AP, invoicing, accounting administration, contract administration or equivalent is essential;
· Previous experience with contracts and projects administration would be an asset;
· Must be friendly, personable and able to build harmonious working relationships with clients and co-workers;
· Knowledgeable and proficient computer skills with practical experience with SAP and Excel (Level 3) is an asset;
· Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
· Post-secondary certificate or degree in business administration or equivalent would be an asset;
· Must have strong attention to detail, adaptability, and be very organized;
· Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
· Must be fluent in English both oral and written;
· Ability to pass both pre-employment and random drug & alcohol tests on demand;
· Ability to pass pre-employment criminal records check.
BOXX Modular is a business unit of Black Diamond Group. Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
For more information, please visit www.BlackDiamondGroup.com
Black Diamond Group is an equal opportunity employer.
BOXX Modular is a business unit of Black Diamond Group. BOXX Modular rents, leases, and sells temporary and permanent modular buildings including mobile offices, office complexes, classrooms, lavatories, medical centers, bank facilities, Disaster Recovery programs, blast resistant buildings, and storage containers to customers in Canada and the United States. From urban construction sites and comfortable learning spaces to miles from nowhere, we create innovative modular space solutions.
Careers at Black Diamond Group
It takes a special set of circumstances to make a black diamond. Under high pressure, unique properties are forged to create a product known for its strength, flexibility, and brilliance. At Black Diamond Group, we’ve built a culture around these qualities. We grow stronger and shine brighter.
Are you ready to shine?
We look for exceptional people who want to join a dynamic, diverse, and growing company. People who are at their best when the pressure is on.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career, not just a job, we might be made for each other.
View careers: https://www.blackdiamondgroup.com/careers/