Bottle Breacher is seeking an organized, problem-solving, and attentive/friendly Customer Service & Sales Agent. This position focuses on helping the team fulfill our customer service needs on our journey becoming the best Veteran Owned brand in the USA.
This Rockstar will come with a sleeve rolled up approach, be ready to grind daily, challenge themselves, and be exceptionally detail-oriented. He or she will not be afraid to step out of their comfort zone, will not hesitate to jump between tasks in our ever evolving and rapidly moving environment, will never stop learning about our brand, ways to connect with clients on an emotional level, or about themselves, and will always do what is right rather than what is easy.
Communication, support, and a combination of calmness and efficiency will be the keys to success. Bottle Breacher needs you to be adaptable and willing to learn and grow with the role. He or she will become one of the pivotal contributors to our growth, mission-centric drive, and continued success. If you don’t already know, we will be more than happy to show you along the way what it means to Breacher Up.
· Answer customer inquiries from all sources (i.e. emails, social media, phone calls, in-person)
· Respond to inquiries from retail and corporate customers
· Interact with customers on Social Media as the voice of Bottle Breacher
· Assist with mailing failures and reshipment of packages
· Create customer giveaways
· Take short videos of the shop for social media
· Maintain awareness of Shark Tank episode re-airs
· Process daily orders according to Bottle Breacher standards when necessary
· Send cease and desist letters to trademark infringers
· Act as the point of contact for potential brand partners
· Package and ship orders
· Meet deadlines and clearly articulate status updates of outstanding projects
· Forecast and address the needs of management
· Additional responsibilities will come as you familiarize yourself with the role
MISSION CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
· Experience as a customer service representative strongly preferred
· Experience with Microsoft Office, email, online calendars and cloud systems necessary
· Exemplary organizational, planning and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects, tasks (ad hoc and/or planned) in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment is a must
· Friendly and willing to help both internal and external customers
· Strong communication skills (via phone, email, and in person) required
· Meets deadlines in a high-pressure environment
· Able to correctly prioritize daily workload
· React quickly and smoothly to changes
· Consistent execution regardless of task
· Able to facilitate effective communication
· Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Bottle Breacher is one of the fastest growing Veteran Owned and Operated businesses in Arizona. Having enticed Shark Tank's Mark Cuban and Kevin O'Leary to invest, former Navy SEAL, Eli Crane, and his wife Jen transform authentic decommissioned bullets into bottle openers right here in the USA. Today we feature an ever-expanding product line serving customers both domestically and internationally. We aim to provide the best hand crafted, personalized man-gifts, groomsman gifts and corporate/promotional products on the market. Our mantra is built on our Made in the USA promise driven by the belief that it is our duty to serve those who serve us. With our success, we donated to over 200 non-profits in the last year alone, providing us the opportunity to support Military Veterans, Active Military Personnel, First Responders, Children’s Foundations and various other non-profits.