Inventory Control Specialist (Horticulture)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire an inventory specialist for a wholesale nursery (agriculture) that will be responsible for tagging orders and inventory control on a day-to-day basis.
· Regularly tags trees for orders to be shipped
· Manages field and container physical inventory
· Inventory data entry in our control systems
· Generates inventory tracking reports
· Understands our operations and objectives
· Competitive pay and benefits. Retention bonus. PTO. AFLAC. Matching IRA. Holiday Pay.
· Normal shift: Monday - Friday, 7:30am – 4pm (weekends and after normal business hours on occasion)
· Overtime required during the shipping season (late February – April and September – October)
· Full-time or part-time positions available. Internships available for Horticulture students.
· Walking long distances through fields and crops
· Able to occasional lift (up to 50 lbs.)
· Able to work in outside in all weather conditions year-round (provided it is not hazardous)
· Previous nursery or greenhouse experience mandatory
· Valid state driver’s license
· Pre-employment drug screening (subject to random and mandatory drug tests as a condition of employment)
· Experience tagging, grading, selecting plants a must
· Horticulture degree or Master Nurseryman certificate preferred
· Reliable transportation to drive to and from various farm locations
· A cell phone to be able to communicate with coworkers
To Apply or If You Have Any Questions:
· Please contact Pipi Flanders either via phone (931) 934-2868 or by email, Pipi.email@example.com. If you have a resume, please send it to this email as well. Serious inquiries only.
Pay, Benefits, and Expectations:
- Starting pay per hour depends on experience and education
- Holiday pay
- Performance bonuses
- IRA contribution matching
- AFLAC policies
- Cell phone stipend or company provided
- Typical duty day is Monday through Friday, 7.30a-4.00p
Overtime required during peak shipping; both through the week and on weekends
BOTANICO INC.Why Work Here?
We offer PTO, Holiday pay, Performance bonuses, IRA matching, Cell phone allowance, etc.!
Botanico, Inc. was founded in 1983. We are a wholesale nursery growing a broad line of container and field-grown trees and shrubs for commercial and residential landscaping as well as state reforestation and naturalization. We ship to customers in the northeast, Mid-Atlantic, mid-west, southeast, and the western United States as well as Canada. We service independent garden centers, distributors, and landscapers.
11046 Smithville Hwy SmithvilleMcMinnville, TN
Transportation and Storage