Commercial Solar Sales Consultant
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Commercial Solar Sales Consultant Wanted for the #1 MA-based Solar Installer
Boston Solar, a proud partner of the Boston Red Sox, is seeking talents to join our solar family. We work hard, have fun and value a work-life balance. Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 5,000 installations and growing fast. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship.
TITLE: Commercial Solar Sales Consultant
- Identify, generate and evaluate solar project development opportunities
- Understand the solar incentives, tax environment, financing and energy cost structure within their respective region
- Have the ability to develop, negotiate and close cash sales as well as financed and power purchase agreements with commercial clients
- Assess development opportunities and have the ability to effectively communicate project plans
- Review and secure sites for solar projects within Massachusetts
- Present the company and its capabilities, including options for project financing, to prospective clients
- Prepare and deliver proposals and RFP responses
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects and projects
- Communicate with project manager regarding project details
- Attend construction and pre-construction meetings for specific projects
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 Years' experience in commercial project development
- Advanced understanding of commercial solar PV system design
- Knowledge of jurisdictional requirements for commercial solar PV system design
- Thorough understanding of NEC code and building standards
- Expertise on new solar industry products, applications, and system designs
- Effective communication with engineering contractors, jurisdictions, Project Managers, and installation crews
- Ability to problem solve and proactively research potential concerns or issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and satellite imaging software
- Must have a proven track record of developing commercial scale solar projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Financial Project Models
- Demonstrated understanding and application of contract commercial terms
- Existing pipeline of potential commercial projects a major plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off plus 8 federal holidays
- Comprehensive medical plans
- Free life insurance. Short-term and long-term disability insurance. Accident insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BOSTON SOLAR COMPANY, LLCWoburn, MA
BusinessView All BOSTON SOLAR COMPANY, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.