Psychiatric APRN, Full-time: base plus commission, full benefits.
Tired of Clinic Life? Never see 3 or 4 patients an hour again!
We are seeking 1-2 Full time Psychiatric NP - Nurse Practitioner / CNS - Clinical Nurse Specialist.
We offer competitive benefits including contributions to employer health insurance plan (choice of HMO or PPO) and Dental, 5 weeks of paid PTO bank (includes bank holidays/sick time), and 401k with employer match after 1 year of employment, Lifemart employee discounts on hundreds of services, products, and events, Employee assistance program, direct deposit, full payroll services.
Looking for Psychiatric clinicians focused on providing excellent psychopharmacological care and brief psychotherapeutic interventions in a private practice environmentin an APRN owned business. We are located in Jamaica Plain and our second office will soon be opening in West Roxbury!
- Includes state mandated supervision (if needed)
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Full Billing services
- Admin support for managing copays and deductible collection, scheduling, phone calls, refill requests and more!
- Online Scheduling
- Telehealth software
- Credentialing assistance
- Mentoring from Psychiatric APRN with 12 years experience.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic psychiatric illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician regarding patient care if needed
- Perform prior authorizations for prescribed medications if necessary
- Tend to urgent patient matters as needed.
- At least 1 year of previous experience as a prescribing psychiatric advance practice nurse
- Must hold Active APRN, DEA License, and board certification in psychiatric speciality and able to prescribe medication
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Base pay 120,000 to 125000
- Ability to earn substantial additional commission in addition to base pay
- Contribution to employee Insurance plan available for employees scheduled for 25 patient hours a week or more.
- eligible for 401k with company matching after 1 year of employment
Must be able to walk up and down one fight of stairs for JP office. Building is grandfathered in and unfortunately does not have an elevator. West Rox office is handicap accessible.
Job Types: Full-time base plus commission, full benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year