We have immediate openings for for Machine Operators in the East Windsor, CT location. These are mostly 3rd shift positions and with one of the top printing companies in the area. If you are ready to work right away, Please contact Sandy at 860-469-6040 for consideration.
1. Perform repetitive jobs on machines.
2. Monitor machines constantly.
3. They may have to operate the machine control system varying various parameters.
4. Vary inputs or tooling to produce different products from the same machine.
5. If the machine develops minor repairs operators fix them.
6. In an automated set up they may have to operate multiple machines simultaneously.
7. May have to enter number of items produced by the machine every hour or in a shift.
8. Knowledge of different types of machines and tools used in them.
9. Quality of inputs and their bearing on the machine as well as the final product.
10. Good with math and computers.
11. Precision in tasks such as: cutting, setting, and tuning etc.
12. Alertness in detecting any deviation in the functioning of the machine.
13. Awareness about safety issues and alertness to avoid any mishap.
14. Sensible enough to put on all protective gear whenever necessary.