If you are interested in joining a growing company with opportunities to advance your career, we'd love to hear from you!
Do you want to be part of a collaborative, thoughtful organization? Bolt Staffing is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our client in San Francisco. You can apply your experience in a stable, cooperative, and supportive working environment. You will use your talents to manage store operations, help customers achieve their goals, and proactively solve problems.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, read on for more information about the position duties and responsibilities. We look forward to receiving your application!
What would you do?
• Effectively assist the manager in the overall operation of a retail store.
• Open & close store when store manager is absent.
• Daily functions may include greeting customers, processing sales transactions, customer service, order processing, merchandising, inventory audits, collections, housekeeping, database development, cash handling/bank deposits & loss prevention.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have valid driver's license.
• Availability to occasionally travel to other store locations as needed.
• Computer skills
• Basic math skills
Preference given to candidates with the following skill set:
• Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
• Work experience in a construction related and/or retail environment
• Experience using Outlook and Excel in a work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. The employee must be able to hear customers and speak with customers to assist them with purchases and information.
All candidates must pass a drug screen and an extensive background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour