Are you interested in joining the fastest growing industry on the planet right now? Our client, a force in the cannabis industry, is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is a full-time position expected to last for a minimum of three months, with the potential to become full-time, permanent.
Duties include entry level accounts receivable duties.This position works closely with the CFO and with a small accounting team.
You should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable position with an expertise in Quickbooks. You will be responsible for the daily accounts payable processing with a weekly volume of 150 checks.
- Software experience with Quickbooks would be required
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- Attention to detail, analytical, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 3 plus years of Accounts Payable experience
Job Type: Full-time