Are you interested in joining the fastest growing industry on the planet right now? Our client, a force in the cannabis industry, is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist. This is a full-time position expected to last for a minimum of three months, with the potential to become full-time, permanent.
Duties include reconciling everything from PO's to credit card receipts to general ledger entries. Reconciling accounts receivables and deposits, inventory and cleaning up 2018 financials. This position works closely with the CFO and with a small accounting team of three people. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable position with an expertise in Quickbooks. You will be responsible for the daily accounts payable processing.
- Software experience with Quickbooks
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- Attention to detail, analytical, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)