Are you a people person? Fun personality? Ready to move into the CAREER lane?
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our customer service and sales/marketing department and will assist in developing and executing a successful well-rounded marketing program and public relations strategy, to include event coordination, planning, and campaign development.
· Planning and executing projects.
· Working with the Account Manager and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
· Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
· Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
· Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
· Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
· Customer Relations
· Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
We pride ourselves on our amazing relationships between team members and our customers alike. We believe that self-expression shouldn’t end at the office, so everyone is encouraged to be themselves and create fun every day. Successful team members step up to the plate and work to get smarter every single day. An all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, “down for whatever”), taking on any and all changes with excitement and a great attitude.
You will receive the best hands-on training,
You will develop excellent communication and public speaking skills
You will be part of the best atmosphere in the East Coast, attending fun events and team outings
You will have the opportunity to travel to our other locations in New York, Chicago, Washington D.C. Miami, and internationally if desired.
You will be able to grow within the company, our promotions are strictly from within, no outside Managers or Directors are hired.
Competitive pay + uncapped commissions
· Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task.
· Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-confident and outgoing personality.
· Organized and detail-oriented.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
· Creative mindset.
· Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
· Understanding of the design process and how to apply to projects.
You have the chance to be part of a supportive team that celebrates each other’s success and strives to consistently exceed goals -- individually and together.
We are seeking a people-person who wants to continue helping others. Not just customers -- this position offers personal and professional advancement. You'll have the chance to handle customer interactions, client relations, and training/development of team members within our organization. You'll make an internal impact while driving brand awareness.
Apply today to learn more! If your background appears to be a good fit based on your resume/application, our HR Director will be in touch within 24-48 hours to discuss further.
Why Work Here?BOLD is a dynamic marketing company in outsourced customer acquisition, providing a personal touch to your brand, creating long lasting brand loyalty. Through human connection we put our clients in front of their customers in a unique light using bespoke, results driven strategies to increase customer satisfaction and retention. We work with an array of international and local companies. Through our cultured background, experience and persistent growth, our ethos is to provide stellar performance to our clients all around the globe. Our business model thrives on LIVE interactions, promising a clear and consistent message to everyone involved when building and delivering a strategy for our clients throughout our campaigns.
Here at BOLD, we go above and beyond to listen to our clients, understanding that each client is diverse and needs special attention.