Real Estate Sales Buyers Agent
BOLD Real Estate Company Remote, OR
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Work Here?
- 100 New Buyers in the next year!
- Extensive Training and Broker Support!
- 100 Percent Commission Plans Available.
- EVERY WEDNESDAY WEEKLY TRAINING.
- Coaching Program!
- New Agents Welcome!
- SALARY, COMMISSION, BENEFITS, TRAINING
- TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED. BEGINNERS WELCOME!
- CALL CENTER TO SET SHOWING APPOINTMENTS.
- Transaction Coordination from Contract to Close
$66,700 - $88,600 yearlyResponsibilities:
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM AGENTS:
- Work hard smart every day.
- Follow our proven process and model.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
- Manage communication and documentation by using our CRM Technology platforms.
- Consult with clients; discover their property desires; find properties; meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between the seller and potential buyer.
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Provide clients with your absolute best service and your very best advice.
- Team players to establish long-term real estate careers by supporting and learning from other team-oriented leaders and agents.
QUALIFICATIONS: MUST HAVE ACTIVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE
We will invest in the right person with professional training, but you must have some minimum qualifications:
- Full-time availability (No Part-time) Must not be working another job.
- Access to IOWA real estate association membership / MLS
- Have a good technical background or willingness to learn (Online / Mobile)
- Familiarity with your local area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn the BOLD process, use of new tools, systems, technologies, and following the company’s protocol (CRM, Email Marketing)
- Possess networking and strong phone sales skills.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator
- Enjoy negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum High school diploma.
- Bachelor's degree a plus
BOLD Real Estate is expanding throughout the MIDWEST and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Here at BOLD, we are disrupting the Real Estate industry and our business model is to remove the barriers to lead generation and marketing, letting you do what you do best... sell real estate.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of BOLD Real Estate!.
BOLD Real Estate Company
Real EstateView all jobs at BOLD Real Estate Company