Req ID: 53108
Areas of Interest: Administrative; Brokerage Services; Trading
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Client Service Specialist is primarily responsible for operational, administrative, and sales support to the Financial Consultants, who provide investment services to clients. Performs daily servicing activities, which involve documentation, information gathering, and compiling, works under general supervision. This position is to ensure all operational functions are processed efficiently with limited errors, putting the needs of the client first and providing exceptional service every single time.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Development - Maintains familiarity with the customer base of each salesperson in order to provide high quality customer service and to ensure optimum marketing potential; answers customer’s inquiries regarding investment products. Takes ownership and works to avoid client escalations
- Technology Expert – Significant user of firm’s technology platform including but not limited to, Pershing, NetX360, FiServ, Money Guide Pro, Oasys, Mixit, TOSS, Bloomberg, etc. to provide price quotes, comparisons, and execution of securities transactions when the primary sales person is unavailable; processes and inputs sales tickets utilizing appropriate systems. Utilizes various planning software to develop and deliver some basic financial planning modules to clients (retail only).
- Operations/Client Support – Opens client accounts and keeps customer profile information up to current BOKS Books & Records Standards. Initiates all money movement transactions and account servicing transactions. Communicate with custodians and contra firms to resolve client issues
- Time Management – Works with advisors and Sales Reps to maintain calendars, appointments, customer financial reviews (TBA) and periodic portfolio reviews
- Prepares customer presentations, which informs customers of current security market trends and issues and appropriate investment strategies. Utilizes data bases and creates work sheets; assists in the assembly of presentation packets
- Client Retention – Manages regular client communications through projects like birthday mailings, client appreciation events, premier service to top clients, marketing campaigns, referral campaigns, etc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of banking practices and policies, including loan documentation requirements and regulations, and deposit account opening and regulations
- Knowledge of bonds and securities and their related tax implications
- Working knowledge and understanding of BOKF’s commercial products and services
- Excellent PC skills including appropriate systems usage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relations and sales skills
- Excellent organization skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a competent and professional manner
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics and 3-4 years’ experience investment sales/operations; or 8-10 years’ equivalent work related experience.
Required: FINRA Series 7, Series 63 or Series 66
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.