We are seeking an experienced paralegal for litigation attorney. This position is not a remote position. This position is full time.
Along with litigation experience, the right candidate must have the ability to multitask and switch between ongoing tasks without losing one's place or train of thought. Must be punctual and reliable.
Must have a positive friendly attitude even under stressful situations, be thorough, leaving no stones unturned and have excellent listening and note taking skills. The ideal candidate must have 2 years+ experience in litigation and must possess the following skills:
- Exceptional communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (55 wpm+ or better)
- Ability to organize and prioritize while working with strict deadlines
- Professional attitude, strong work ethic, dependability and a natural interest in litigation is a must
- Must know how to file in ECF/PACER/CM/ICF(ICCES) and US District Court & 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
Job duties includes the following:
- Assist in the preparation and trial of personal injury cases.
- Perform legal research, draft discovery, pleadings, demand letters, etc.
- Organize and maintain complex digital litigation files; assist in the creation of effective trial exhibits in
- Locate, request and organize the medical, employment, educational and government records of clients. Communicate and establish relationships with the providers of such information. Analyze and summarize incoming records and create Excel spreadsheets to summarize medical treatment timelines & costs.
- Manage the calendars of attorney and clients. Make travel arrangements, including flight and hotel reservations while keeping detailed record of costs incurred.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required, we would like to hear from you. We offer a friendly & professional work environment, health benefits and a competitive compensation package.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, references & salary requirements and in PDF format.