Global Salesforce Specialist
BOARD International SA Boston, MA
- Posted: 27 days ago
Board is the #1 decision-making platform. Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Chiasso, Switzerland and Boston, MA, BOARD International has enabled more than 3000 companies worldwide to effectively deploy Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management and Predictive Analytics applications on a single platform. The BOARD platform allows companies to achieve a single, accurate and complete view of business information and full control of performance across an entire organization. Thanks to BOARD, global enterprises such as Coca-Cola, DHL, KPMG, Puma, Siemens and ZF Group have deployed end-to-end decision-making applications in a fraction of the time and cost associated with traditional solutions.
The Global Salesforce Specialist will work with a team of experienced Salesforce professionals to support more than 200 users across the globe. The ideal candidate needs to be cool-minded, critical thinker who will provide a baseline-level of support for all users. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible to assist users training, and identify opportunities for increased process efficiencies.
The ideal candidate required a Salesforce Admin Certification and has previous experience in a Salesforce support role. This position is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in the interplay between business processes, user experience and technical solutions. This person will report directly to the Global Marketing Systems Manager.
You will be responsible for taking lead on any new Salesforce integrations with outside systems, ensuring the integration is done correctly and optimally. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining existing integration (ZoomInfo, Gong, Ombud, Nomination, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) and providing support when upgrades or any changes are necessary.
- Provide end-user support for internal case management and case triage
- Support with system maintenance and data integrity
- Assist custom objects, fields, validation rules, custom workflow, process builder and approval processes
- Assist on-going trainings and learning materials
- Maintain general system documentation
- Take lead on any Salesforce integrations with outside systems to ensure the integration works correctly
- Provide maintenance support for any Salesforce integrations; ZoomInfo, Gong, Ombud, Nomination, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Investigate and communicate Salesforce releases features to help increase Board process efficiencies.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce Developer Certification is a plus
- Additional Salesforce Certifications are preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience using Salesforce and Admin 201 certification
- Demonstrated understanding of the Salesforce platform, data structure, security permissions and reporting functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree is a plus
- Strong communication skills, including the ability and patience to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in agile environment, adapt rapidly to organizational needs and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Marketo knowledge desired
- Experience with ZoomInfo or similar 3rd party databases preferred
- Experience with all Salesforce automation features, especially Flow and Process Builder
- Additional experience with third-party AppExchange apps preferred
- Experience with product design, integrated testing, migrations, and implementation/release processes
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.
Powered by JazzHR
BOARD International SA
BusinessView all jobs at BOARD International SA