We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing installation and service information and resolving issues. This job can be a part-time or full-time position.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Answering phones as needed
- Scheduling/Updating clients regularly as to permit approval process.
- Assist Installation and Service Managers with daily duties
- Scanning and uploading paperwork into job files
- Other duties may be assigned
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills