Job Purpose Statement
To serve guests quality products in a fast friendly, quick service. Assist other sales representatives as needed.Job Functions
- Smile and greet guests and request order immediately upon arrival.
- Take orders and enter them into the point of sales terminal accurately.
- Suggestive sell and answer menu questions.
- Collect money and provide accurate change.
- Assemble orders, including condiments and other service items needed or requested.
- Ensure that guests receive only quality products.
- Thank guests and invite them to return.
- Serve guests within designated service time.
- Keep sales area clean, organized and stocked.
- Clean and stock beverage bar.
- Clean dining room tables and seating.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Sweep and mop dining room and restroom floors frequently. Clean up spills immediately.
- Assist other sales representatives as needed.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.