To prepare quality products that meets or exceeds company standards with strict adherence to safe food handling practices.Job Functions
- Cook products using grill or broiler and transfer to make up table or over shelf for holding.
- Cook products in fryers and transfer to make up table, over shelf or appropriate holding area.
- Bake products in ovens and transfer to appropriate holding service area.
- Toast buns and transfer to the make up table for holding.
- Assemble sandwiches using the proper amount of condiments.Wrap or package products.
- Clean, slice and prepare produce to meet business demand.
- Temper and label products with discard date as directed by management.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand without overproducing.Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
BNEGreat Company Excellent Benefits