BN Media is seeking a social media community manager responsible for the execution, strategy, delivery, and optimization of organic content across our growing networks of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other social properties. The qualified candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy in a manner that supports marketing initiatives while increasing brand equity and online awareness.
Candidates must have a deep passion and knowledge of the social landscape as well as the ins and outs of core social platforms. Must keep up with updates and trends in the landscape and have a good sense of competition across industries. This candidate should be both creative and data-driven to inform insightful pivots and decisions that will drive the brand forward through social platforms.
- Assist with creating and executing a strategic plan to manage, optimize, and grow BN Media's social media properties including Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and others
- Curate, write and publish organic social media posts across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube to start, with an eye on how new platforms could be incorporated into the mix
- Research content ideas, and ensure that all social content is accurate, compelling, on-brand, and posted according to social calendars
- Act as community manager on owned platforms
- Track and analyze the performance of our content to identify trends, opportunities, growth and lessons learned
- Leverage measurement tools such as Google Analytics to report on performance while continually finding methods to improve effectiveness
- Develop comprehensive and detailed performance reports that track individual social media platform KPIs such as reach, impressions, engagement, web traffic, video consumption, etc.
- Stay informed of the evolving social media landscape, audience behaviors and online trends
- Previous hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Previous experience and familiarity using social media software (for example: Hootsuite, Buffer, PostCron)
- Strong understanding of best practices across all social media platforms, and enjoy crafting content/posts for all social platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- A deep understanding of how content across different social channels and platforms can build and grow a brand
- Solid understanding of analytics, SMO and social media platforms and monitoring tools
- Ability to translate and communicate data into actionable items
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro