- Posted: over a month ago
BMarko Structures is a leading modular construction company manufacturing buildings in the commercial, industrial and multifamily industries. Our structures are installed throughout the United States and abroad. By completing up to 90% of our buildings at our factory, we are taking workers out of the jobsite and into streamlined manufacturing facilities.
We are currently seeking a skilled, reliable general laborer to join our growing company to perform various labor task such as:
- Help with moving construction materials
- Help with moving shipping containers
- Sweeping and general cleaning
- Follow project instructions from construction manager or supervisor
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Reliable transportation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?