We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment.
FIELDS AUTO GROUP Fields Auto Group believes that employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all team members with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs. If our current openings don't match your skill-set and you have an interest in working with the Fields Auto Group, please contact us at email@example.com.
What We Offer
* Medical * Dental * Vision * Short and Long Term Disability * Paid Basic Life Insurance * 401(k) Plan * Personal Time Off * Growth opportunities * Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated * Health and wellness * Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches * Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
* State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting edge technology (collision center only) * Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment * Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within * ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career * Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training * Clean and professional work environment * Competitive wages
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies * Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles * Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems * Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report * Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician * Have knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance * Are a fast learner * Have excellent written and verbal communication skills * Have excellent customer service skills * Are a team player * Are computer literate * Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment * Have a valid driver’s license * Have a High School Diploma
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, or feel; and reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. * The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. * The employee is occasionally required to sit. * The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. * Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception. * Perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within the automotive industry
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. * The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. * The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.