We are currently seeking multiple talented and experienced Automotive Service Technicians to consider working with The Ultimate Driving Machine at our desirable BMW center in sunny, beautiful Honolulu, HI. Find your career home here, with an 8 time award-winning dealer that is dedicated to your success providing a technician oriented shop backed by knowledgeable leadership.
If you want more out of your automotive career, please submit an application for consideration. Excellent lifelong career opportunities await at an Authorized BMW Center near you.
- Receive and carry out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Perform high quality and efficient repair service in accordance with Center and Factory standards
- Perform diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
- Road-test repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
- Maintain an organized, clean work space
- Communicate directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees
- Participate in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions
- Seeking Automotive Technicians with 1-2+ years of experience preferred (any luxury OEM or BMW experience in Independent shop a plus)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
- Valid Driver's License in applicable state (HI, or ability to obtain upon relocation) and a good driving record
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and willingness to learn and absorb BMW training required
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Candidate may supply their own basic automotive toolset (stater toolset and toolbox can be provided to entry-level technicians)
- ASE Certifications strongly considered and applicable to BMW Technician Certification process
- Professional appearance and work ethic required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
- Available to work our night shift if called upon