Transaction Advisory Services (Senior Accountant - Manager)
BMSS Advisors and CPAs is looking for someone to join our financial due diligence and transaction advisory services team. We provide transaction advisory services to clients on both buy-side and sale-side transactions.
BMSS is the 2nd largest Advisory & Certified Public Accounting firm in Alabama and was founded in 1991. Our services include tax planning, compliance and assurance, merger, and acquisition, advisory, wealth management, accounting services, payroll, and IT Support. BMSS strives to give all clients "peace of mind" and believes in exceptional client experience.
What you will be doing:
- Perform financial due diligence and quality of earnings analysis for mergers, acquisitions, and other transactions.
- Work in teams to consult with clients and their advisors throughout the transaction cycle.
- Assist with post transaction integration services.
Skills needed to be successful:
- 3+ years' experience in audit.
- Relevant experience can also include professionals with a background in investment banking, private equity or loan underwriting.
- Knowledge of M&A Tax Compliance.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college/university.
- Knowledge of a variety of software packages with proficiency in MS Excel.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, as well as 401k matching.
- Hybrid office/remote options, flexible hours, 4-day work weeks, and 4 weeks of PTO.
- Consistently hire leaders that provide the mentorship needed for all team members to succeed and grow in their career.
- Highly regard each team member and deeply value everyone's ideas, suggestions, and family life/work balance.
Learn more about us at bmss.com!
BMSS, LLCBirmingham, AL
Finance and InsuranceView All BMSS, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.