BMR Health Services is seeking a Special Education Teacher near Sonoma, CA. Based in California, BMR offers career opportunities to experienced candidates, as well as new graduates in school districts throughout the region. Always looking to expand our talented team of Special Education Teachers and health professionals, we are excited for you to join our team as we continue to make a difference in the lives of children in their educational growth!
- 19-20 School Year
- Multiple positions available!
- Mod/Severe Credential Required
- Education Specialist Instruction Credential Required!
As a member of BMR Health Services, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Mentorship for new grads
- Material reimbursements including test kits, classroom items, and more
- CEU reimbursements
- Annual Professional Development day
- Relocation assistance
- And More!
Please apply now to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Education Specialist Instruction Credential?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?