As a high performing team member of the Retail Banking team, the Customer Experience Representative \(CER\) is accountable for delivering superior customer service that defines great customer experience at all times\. CERs support the servicing and operations of the branch and team including new\-to\-role peer coaching and training, projects as assigned, monitoring of work, and support to branch management\. The Customer Experience Representative is a back up to the Bank Manager/Service Manager on operations/servicing on an "as needed basis" and should assist with day\-to\-day administration of branch operations responsibilities performed by the branch team\.
By proactively identifying customer needs and initiating referrals to appropriate team members, or processing basic customer sales, this role will contribute to the results and the overall experience delivered in the branch\. As a digital leader and advocate, the Customer Experience Representative will contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience by helping customers understand, adopt and experience the benefits of BMO's ATM and digital banking capabilities\.
A\. Service Team Performance
B\. Superior Customer Service that Defines Great Customer Experience
C\. Product Knowledge and Referral Development \(Simplicity, Guidance, and Know\-How\)
D\. Digital Awareness and Advocacy
E\. Risk Management
A\. Service Team Performance
- Exhibits effective follow through and ownership in every customer interaction\.
- Provides peer mentor support to new Customer Experience Representatives or other branch team members, as applicable\.
- Accepts and processes customer transactions accurately and timely\.
- Demonstrates the necessary skills to understand and execute transactions, migrates customers to digital solutions, proactively identifies customer needs and refers to BMO Harris business partners\.
- Assists Branch Leadership \(Bank Manager or Service Manager\) with maintaining and monitoring daily schedules/assignments, and other operational scheduling, leveraging the Branch Activity Board\.
- Participates in team building activities and training relative to all operational and sales policies, practices and procedures, problem solving and sensitive customer servicing issues\.
- Ensures customer experience excellence through professional and courteous service\.
- Ensures operational effectiveness execution by leveraging the Retail Risk and Operations Playbook\.
- Provides lobby management \(greet, direct and service\)\.
- Proactive customer outreach through outbound calling
- Exemplifies Brilliant At The Basics in all customer interactions\.
- Provides professional and courteous service in providing a wide variety of day\-to\-day and special customer service transactions, as well as greets all customers promptly and pleasantly\.
- Proactively guides customers to digital solutions that help simplify the customer experience and maximize digital adoption among customer base\.
- Supports professional bank image by ensuring care for the branch environment and professional appearance, and ensures name tags and date placards are always displayed\.
- Attends and participates in branch meetings
- Performs additional duties as assigned\.
- Proactively identifies customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross\-sell other bank products and services\.
- Makes qualified referrals to other team members including other lines of business\.
- Meets or exceeds all personal referral goals as defined\.
- Participates in all training relative to bank products and services\.
- Supports bank's community involvement and participates in community activities as appropriate\.
- Completes sale of simple, non\-complex products \(i\.e\., not backed by a home\) resulting from referrals, leads and max cues\.
- Stays current on BMO Harris digital and self\-service banking capabilities\.
- Informs and helps educate customers on relevant digital and self\-service options, with the goal of making it simple and convenient to bank with BMO\.
- Demonstrates how to complete routine servicing activities using available technology to activate and enroll customers in Digital Banking or refer to a Retail Relationship Banker for enrollment and/or activation when necessary\.
- Proactively identifies customer need and guides customers to available self\-service options as part of lobby leadership\.
- Identifies risks associated with regulatory compliance, and Bank Secrecy Act \.
- Adheres to all bank policies, directives and procedures\.
- Ensures all necessary documentation is completed for all transactions\.
- Maintains the maximum of $15,000 in Customer Experience Representatives' cash drawer
- Receives and verifies vault shipments following directives and procedures\.
- Adheres to securing banks assets, such as own cash drawer and following dual control
- Assists/supports Bank Manager and/or Service Manager with branch assessment preparation and results\.
- Adhere to the Bank's Conflict of Interest Policy
- Supports bank management with administration of branch operations, including completion of audits, maintaining joint custody and processing of internal entries\.
- Personal bank products and services, commercial deposit products
- Regulatory compliance knowledge, sales experience a plus
- Knowledge and ability to complete retail banking operational audits and attestations
- Customer experience skill
- Outbound calling
- Knowledge of the bank's directives and procedures
- Bank regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Preferred, not required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of financial or related work experience
- Bank Secrecy Act \(BSA\) experience
- Comfortable using, advising on, and engaging customers in digital and other innovative forms of banking
- Ability to adapt to rapid advancements in technology, and the changing nature of the banking environment\. Open to learning and adopting new technology and/or ways of working\.
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA\. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people\. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day\. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank\.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact\. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers\. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs\. From in\-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network\-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset\.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers\.com \.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace\. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives\. BMO Harris Bank N\.A\. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law\. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process\. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter\.
United States\-Illinois\-Orland Park