Food & Beverage Manager
- Expired: March 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to work for a great company with competitive benefits and salary? The Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown - Lake Union is looking to hire a hardworking and experienced Food & Beverage Manager. If you think you'd be a great addition to our team, please apply!
- Medical, dental, and vision offered after qualification period
- Competitive performance bonuses - potential for $1000 monthly
- Employee discounts at IHG Hotels worldwide
- Commuter benefits offered
- Seattle Paid Safe Sick Leave
- Vacation time accrued based on hours worked
- Free parking
The purpose of the F&B Manager position is to manage the day-to-day activities of restaurant operations, ensuring guest and team satisfaction and maximizing hotel profitability.
- Deliver the F&B service culture, by putting guests at ease, making genuine connections, and creating moments of delight
- Acknowledge and engage all guests and associates in a positive, helpful tone and manner
- Manage the consistency, quality and delivery of the hotel's F&B operations in accordance with brand standardized operating procedures for procurement, inventory, storage, preparation, and service for the hotel's guests and staff
- Managing kitchen facilities and equipment
- Participate in forecasting, capital planning, and asset management initiatives as required [F&B budgeting and forecasting]
- Manage profitability for F&B for the hotel, monitoring budget and controllable costs
- Manage F&B inventory and ordering, relative to anticipated business volume for optimal freshness and minimal waste
- Perform monthly inventory for computing F&B cost of goods sold
- Utilizes the Line Check to monitor the quality of items on the line and holds Team Members accountable
- Receive, and properly store, all delivered items and takes inventory as required
- Holds Team Members accountable for following all hotel policies, checklists and SOP's
- Safely and properly handle F&B products, inventory and equipment
- Report any unsafe or malfunctioning equipment to Engineering or General Manager
- Fill in for absent staff as needed
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints and implement appropriate service recovery guidelines to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Regularly seek and use guest feedback to ensure that special needs and requests are fulfilled
- Attract and hire people with the right attributes to bring the Toast to Toast® brand to life
- Build team performance by establishing clear performance goals, providing proper orientation and training, communication, performance feedback and support.
- Responsible for direct reports' performance and development through direct feedback, coaching and training and reviews
- Manage risk exposure to guests, colleagues, assets, etc. through developing a team that is fully trained on risk procedures/policies, proper food handling, and fully compliant with all local and state laws.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to help where ever and whenever needed by team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in culinary arts, hotel administration or related field preferred
- Advanced training in F&B management plus 2 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
BMI Hospitality Management
Get fresh Assistant Beverage Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.