Cabinet Service Technician
If you'd like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7yJDer0GQ
Provides service and installation for cabinets.
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding service and installation cabinets.
- Works with other service technicians to install cabinets or other products as assigned and trained.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building materials and installation methods as required by location management.
- Minimum education required: High school diploma or GED.
- Special skills required: Read and use a measuring tape and other basic tools.
- Other: Good interpersonal skills, ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Other: Must Maintain a valid class C Driver's license
- Minimum experience required: 3 or months in physically demanding work.
Austin, Texas, United States