BMA Media Group Cleveland, OH
- Posted: 23 days ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental
BMA Media Group is searching for an experienced web designer with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and produce professional accurate/error-free work while maintaining a positive attitude.
Five years of agency experience with strong design skills and a solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and responsive design. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Creative Design, or equivalent is preferable. The individual we seek needs to have the ability to design and build modern websites that perform well from start to finish and be proficient in all aspects of website creation: sitemaps, wireframes, style guides, mockups/prototypes, dev site setup, template building, testing, training, etc.
Additional responsibilities would include:
- Updates and maintenance to existing client websites
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Creating email templates
- Creating landing pages
- Managing databases for email campaigns
- Creation of digital graphics for websites and social media
Advanced experience using the following software/platform is required:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Mobile App Design (UI/UX)
- Atlassian (Jira/Confluence)
- Google G-Suite Apps
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
Benefits & Compensation
- Compensation is determined based on experience level and competency.
- Company-paid retirement plans including a pension and annuity plan.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Extremely comprehensive medical plan.
- Dental insurance
- Opportunities for advancement upon successful demonstration of skills and value to the company.
BMA Media GroupWhy Work Here?
BMA is on the precipice of incredible growth as an agency and you have the opportunity to be a part of it.
BMA Media Group is a continually growing, full-service creative agency located in exciting Downtown Willoughby, Ohio. BMA staff consists of a creative group of web and graphic designers, video/audio production engineers, special events producers, marketing, communications and public relations staff that work together in an interactive team environment. Our very talented staff has accumulated more than 30 national awards since 2000 in video production, graphic and web design.
4091 Erie St. WilloughbyCleveland, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at BMA Media Group