- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a MIG Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Training is on 1st shift- once training is complete- you will be moved to 2nd shift or 3rd shift
- Must be able to have updated resume with 2 recent years of relevant work experience.
- Must pass E-Verify
- Must pass background Check
- Must pass Drug test
Get fresh MIG Welder jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.