- Posted: over a month ago
Account Coordinator – Chicago Office
BM2 Freight Services, Inc. is searching for a full-time Account Coordinator to work at our Chicago Office in Des Plaines, IL. The Account Coordinator will be expected to assist their Account Representative’s team in the day-to-day operations as they develop, maintain, and grow accounts. The Account Coordinator position is perfect for an aspiring customer sales representative or someone interested in assisting sales for the long-term.
At BM2 Freight, our No. 1 investment is our employees. We are looking for a professional with strong intrapersonal communication and relationship building skills who is interested in advancing their sales career with an award-winning, growing company.
Account Coordinator responsibilities:
- Transportation Management System: Receive customer information and accurately build loads in our TMS, Revenova.
- Servicing Accounts: Schedule shipments for pickup and delivery. Provide excellent customer service and timely updates to customers via phone and email. Coordinate with Logistics Coordinators to obtain PODs and tracking and tracing information. Assist in quoting customers, adapting to freight market conditions, and resolving operational obstacles as they arise.
- Problem Solving: Be adaptable, knowledgeable, and resourceful in order to solve every customer issue you come across
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience in a high call volume environment preferred
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot various problems as they arise
- Exceptional team player with a sense of urgency
Why BM2 Freight?
- Competitive $40,000 salary
- Paid parking
- 7 AM - 4 PM weekly schedule
- Opportunities for advancement
- Eligible for full health benefits after 30 days of employment (medical, dental, & vision)
- Eligible for 401k contribution after 90 days employment (with company matching program)
- 4 weeks paid maternity / paternity leave
Equal Opportunity Employment
BM2 Freight Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR
BM2 Freight Services Inc
AddressDes Plaines, IL
BusinessView all jobs at BM2 Freight Services Inc