Systems Engineer Aerospace
BlueWave is looking for requirements support for an innovative aerospace manufacturer. Our client, based in the greater Boulder Colorado, designs and manufactures advanced spacecraft, satellites, propulsion and environmental systems, spacecraft subsystems and components for the U.S. government and commercial customers.
The RVVC team (Requirements, Validation, Verification, and Certification) is responsible for defining and validating a set of requirements, verifying those requirements against products produced, and ensure the requirements satisfy the certification standards. Additional responsibilities include:
- Defining requirements management including requirements tool integration, requirements decomposition and development, requirement relationships (such as requirement traceability to DRMs or Hazard Reports)
- Includes interface requirements, environmental requirements, functions, and design guidelines and standards
- Establish and maintains of validation, verification, and certification processes
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with multi-disciplinary design and development teams.
- Conceptual knowledge of requirements management, functional requirements, parsing, derivation and allocation; Systems design, systems integration, technical risk identification and management strategies, and Verification and Validation principles
- Understanding of system modeling tools (Doors, Rhapsody, NoMagix, MATLAB)
- Knowledge of Model Based System Engineering
- Background in Aerospace and Defense industry
To conform to U.S. Government international trade regulations, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
We create a talent acquisition roadmap to support long-term and sustainable growth for companies looking to scale!
BlueWave specializes in recruiting high-performing team members for technology, digital marketing, and engineering teams. While providing exceptional service and quality, we create a talent acquisition roadmap to support long-term and sustainable growth for companies looking to scale.
BlueWave Resource PartnersBroomfield, CO
WebsiteView All BlueWave Resource Partners Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.