- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BlueWave is hiring an International Accounting Coordinator for a Central Florida CPA Firm known for representing some large names in the entertainment industry.
In this role, you will Team with artist representation to determine a budget for upcoming tours. Work with client to be sure they are compliant with the IRS. Work with IRS agents to comply with written requests to supply information, then collect from the client and submit to the IRS on behalf of the client. Receive and submit final accounting to the IRS in a timely manner.
International Accounting Coordinator You'll have an opportunity to work with some really large names in the entertainment/sports industry!
- Strong Excel, Word and other financial application systems.
- Produce quality detailed budgets to facilitate seamless processing through the IRS rigid review process system.
- Deliver excellent customer service and retain the existing client base.
- Help with leadership to minimize the financial impact on cash flow and tour liability ensuring in many cases the tour could actually proceed.
- Thrived in fast-paced multifaceted communication requirements between numerous client and IRS contacts to comply and deliver polished service and finalized CWAs ahead of deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree, Finance or other related business majors.
BLUEWAVEWhy Work Here?
We create a talent acquisition roadmap to support long-term and sustainable growth for companies looking to scale!
BlueWave specializes in recruiting high-performing team members for technology, digital marketing, sales, and leadership roles. While providing exceptional service and quality, we create a talent acquisition roadmap to support long-term and sustainable growth for companies looking to scale.
Finance and Insurance