Do you have experience leading, coaching, and training a team?
Are you a roof design expert?
BLUEFIN, LLC is a fun, fast-paced, and growing company that provides facility management consulting services specializing in roofing, pavement, and building envelope management. Our clients know us as problem solvers who improve facility management by delivering tailored solutions based upon their goals, challenges, and values.
General Summary: Operations Manager, Roof Design
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the leadership and day-to-day operations of the Texas office and particularly the design team. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring high quality/high performance design specifications delivery which meets or exceeds the requirements of the contract agreement between BLUEFIN and the client in a professional, safe, and financially viable manner. Oversees and collaborates with multiple internal teams to provide projects estimations that serve multiple clients. Assures that all internal and industry design standards and upholds professional and legal requirements for performing the work assigned.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: Operations Manager, Roof Design
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Develops BLUEFIN design standards to ensure client deliverables (roof plans, specs, drawings, etc.) are consistent, efficient, and of the highest quality.
- Effectively lead, support, align and develop design consultants and field team members
- Ensures design project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Participate in pre-bid meetings, pre-construction meetings, project meetings, and client interfacing activities
- Interface with architects, engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, environmental consultants, client project management team, client security, and client technology teams.
- Creates and executes project and delivery schedules and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Oversees and manages the team responsible for multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, and financial closeout.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the Texas team and his or her own projects and scope.
- Identifies and requests resources needed for completion of projects.
- Adhere to BLUEFINs documented safety protocol, OSHA, and customer requirements
- Identify and recommend upsell opportunities to Business Development Managers and Client Success Managers for related clients/projects.
- Understands what outcomes client is expecting and is the liaison between BLUEFIN team and Client team ensuring accurate execution of plan resulting in delivering desired outcomes.
- Effectively manages issues and concerns with client in a professional and productive manner.
What sets us apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
- The opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology skills. Our employees are using patented, cutting-edge assessment and information management tools to provide strategic planning and program management to large multi-facility building owners.
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do. We serve a variety of clients in government, education, industrial, food processing, transportation, financial, retail, and hospitality sectors. Our typical customer has over 2 million square feet of roofs under management, with many being significantly larger.
- Cooperative teams that emphasize mutual respect and safety. We are very committed to and protective of this environment.
- Professional development opportunities. We believe in fostering personal and professional growth.
- A friendly and enjoyable working environment. We get along extremely well with one another and with our clients.
- Hard-working colleagues. Were passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients.
- Attractive compensation packages - with exceptional employee benefits.
*Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
*This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to the position's duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate.
BLUEFIN, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.