Come be a part of growing industry with a great company!
Vaulting Services Director
- Expert level experience with spreadsheets – GoCanvas experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of currency management, processing and reporting
- Attention to detail and organization
- Deadline oriented
- Time management
- Ability to coach and motivate others
- Exceptional communication and customer service
- Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks
- Problem-solving skills and project management abilities
- Basic IT skills
- Manage daily vaulting services unit operations. This includes deposit verification, change order preparation, currency/coin inventory management, and balance and audit functions.
- Performs normal supervisory responsibilities for personnel actions and monitors staff performance.
- Ensures accountability and security of all monies collected for our clients.
- Adhere to compliance, industry standards, audit requirements, and company policies.
- Ensures quality customer service, schedule staffing to meet productivity goals, and approves special request processing.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure efficient and compliant vaulting services unit operation.
- May occasionally perform any task assigned to administrative staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
Preferred Education and Experience
- College degree and/or 5-7 years background skills in professional, technical, or specialized business banking.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration; or equivalent work experience
Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. is the leading asset protection provider for the lawful cannabis industry in Colorado. Blue Line provides armed security, secure transportation, currency processing and vaulting, state and federal regulatory compliance and security consultation to retail businesses, government organizations and financial institutions throughout Colorado.
Benefits include health and life insurance as well as paid time off. Compensation will be based on experience.
Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements and detail of why you are the person for this position.
Be sure to sell yourself!