Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. is the leading security, transportation and compliance provider for the lawful cannabis industry in Colorado and Arizona and Ohio. Blue Line provides secured transportation, state and federal regulatory compliance, security consultation and training, and professional protection services to high-value asset industries. The company's security operators, investigations personnel and consulting staff are highly trained professionals with significant experience in law enforcement and the United States armed forces.
- The Transportation Operator provides transportation of currency or other high-value assets between Blue Line clients’ businesses and/or retail facilities, financial institutions and Blue Line operations headquarters.
- Ability to perform all requirements prescribed for security operator.
- Provides safe transportation of all assets as assigned.
- Ensures accuracy of orders and timeliness of deliveries.
- Completes deliveries in accordance with the state standards and policy and procedures set by Blue Line Protection Group.
- Adheres to all traffic laws and represents Blue Line Protection Group as a courteous and safe driver.
- Can operate a wide range of vehicles.
- Proven skills in firearms, team tactics, and detainee restraints
- Stress management skills/composure
- Ethical Conduct
- Good communication skills
- Customer/Client Focus
Required Education and Experience:
- Driving record clear of major violations within three year.
- No convictions for alcohol related offenses within preceding 5-year time frame.
- Trustworthy and honest, may be subject to financial background check.
- Highly proficient in firearms and team tactics.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of security operations and safety practices in a business delivery environment.
- Based upon the needs of the organization a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) may be required.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Communications, Public Administration, or Business
- One year as a security operator, or specific applicable experience.
Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy Certified (20 hours firearms training)
- Military, law enforcement, or security experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be eligible to obtain licensure for open carry of firearms during duty hours.
- Be eligible to obtain concealed carry permit.
- Clean driving record with no tickets or DUIs.
- Ability and willingness to acquire and maintain a CDL license if required.
Medical benefits available to all full-time employees after 60 days of full-time employment.
Due to tremendous growth, Blue Line is seeking outstanding security and protection personnel with the following considerations:
- Former military or law enforcement experience is preferred, but not required.
- No illegal drug use (including marijuana) by employees is allowed.
- You must be honest and work with transparency and integrity.
- You must be able to pass a federal background check.
- You must be able to drive for long periods of time and be prepared to physically respond to potential threats against our clients.
- Authorized weapons (handguns) are full-size (at least a 4” barrel, no subcompacts) in either 9mm, .40 or .45 caliber Glock, Springfield XD/XDM, or Smith & Wesson M&P. 9mm is recommended.
- Current handgun qualification and experience is preferred.
- Professional appearance and great customer service skills are a must.
- You must be able to learn and adapt to new and diverse duty positions.
- The ability to write clear, concise incident reports is highly recommended.
- You must be able to listen to and follow instructions.
We’re looking for people who have great situational awareness, a high degree of customer care and consideration, and a willingness to grow with our company.
Applicants with current Armed Security Guard badging by Ohio Department of Public Safety are considered for an increased starting pay. Applicants being consider for this position must be active and certified to carry a firearms for a security company in Ohio.
We offer a competitive pay range of $16.00-$18.00/hr with an increase after a positive 90-day review. All new employees will attend Blue Line Protection’s training academy, provided by former law enforcement and military training professionals, with other duty-specific training available. We offer advancement opportunities within our company for those employees who demonstrate a desire to work hard and offer proactive, creative solutions to our day-to-day operations.