Child Development Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Blossom L.A. Pediatric Therapy, we offer infants, toddlers and their family’s early intervention services to meet the child’s individual goals. We believe in empowering families with knowledge that they can incorporate during their daily routines with their child. We support parents and their families to help adapt, plan and meet their child’s goals. Our Child Development Specialists collaborate with parents by guiding, coaching and supporting parents through hands on activities that are child/parent and Child Development Specialist led.
Blossom L.A. Pediatric Therapy is looking for dedicated individuals who love working with infants, toddlers and their families, who are self-motivated and wish to grow with our team.
Job Title: Child Development Specialist
Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in early childhood development or a related degree
· A minimum of 6 months of experience working with the pediatric population
· Ability to drive and provide treatment in the client’s home and/or community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
· Provide individualized one-on-one child development services in a child’s natural environment, which may include the child’s home, daycare, community park or library
· Must have reliable transportation to commute to client’s home/community setting
· Provide coaching and home activities to parents
· Completes timely documentation of child development sessions
· Administer and provides written progress reports in a timely basis
· Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members
· Excellent verbal and written documentation
· CPR & First Aid Certified
· Live Scan-Background Check
· Must have TB clearance & Health Screening
· Must have a valid CA Driver’s License, access to a vehicle and valid auto insurance.
· Represent Blossom L.A. Pediatric Therapy in a professional manner, at all times.
This job opportunity is open in Eagle Rock, South Pasadena, Highland Park, Lincoln Heights, East Los Angeles, Alhambra, Monterey Park, Los Angeles Metro area, Glendale/Flintridge and Burbank
· Travel Time compensated at regular rate
· Mileage reimbursement
· Flexible work schedule
· Opportunity to receive comprehensive benefits and sick pay
4157 Eagle Rock BlvdLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Child Development Intervention Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.