For more than 40 years, BLM Technologies is a leading single-source provider of IT solutions and services to the financial, hospitality, retail, education, healthcare and government industries.
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. You will join our team to source/schedule contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire Information Technology staffing or service technicians. The technicians you source/schedule will fulfill our clients’ projects including IT Project Services, and Onsite IT repair and maintenance services.
Lead and deliver projects on time and within budget. Manage all aspects of project execution for a successful implementation.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Meet with clients to review and details of proposed statement of work and clarify specific requirements of each project; purpose, scope, requirements and project scope changes to ensure on time delivery and budget targets
· Create and implement project plans according to clients timelines and budget
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals i.e. first time completes, time standard to implement and budget
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members to inform of wins, opportunities and roadblocks that may delay project deliverables and impact financial results
· Provide project status to clients, stakeholders and project management leaders
· Participate in solution design, testing and documentation of processes, templates and tools required
· Work with internal partners for scheduling/routing/dispatch optimization
· Record escalations and create process for out of scope work and measure financial impacts
· 1-2 years’ experience in Project Manager or similar role
· PMP Certification Required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field preferred
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent client-facing communication skills
· Hands-on experience with project management tools
Required skills include:
· Masterful negotiator
· Exceptionally proficient using networking or social media techniques to source the best available candidates
· Able to work independently while meeting important project deadlines
· Excellent steward of resources to meet project budgetary and profitability goals
· An organized multi-tasker, able to meet sometimes challenging project deadlines
· Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Excellent and well-developed communication skills; orally and written
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an Intermediate-level Excel proficiency
This full time position located in our Plymouth, MN headquarters. We are looking for an individual who would like to grow with our company into a Project Manager role.